Metis provided design consultancy support to Kier Highways to develop the preliminary and detailed design of TfL’s Road network renewal programme.
- Undertake Detailed Visual Condition Survey of the carriageway.
- Specify investigations levels and assess their results.
- Design appropriate treatment for the rehabilitation of the pavement
- Conduct Principal Designer’s role under CDM 2015 Regulations.
- Liaison with TfL’s Highways and Structures technical approval teams.
- Early Contractor Involvement to discuss phasing and appropriate traffic management.
- Direct liaison material producers to ensure availability of raw materials and asphalts.
- On time delivery of the programme.
- Cost saving by coordinating with other disciplines such as structures.
- High performance materials that add whole life value.
- Use of innovative materials.